Wow has it been a long time since I've blogged. The busyness of life has taken over. Last time I wrote I was a mother of one, and now I have two boys to keep me busy. Christophe was born in December of 2014 and there hasn't been a dull moment since then.
He will be starting pre-school on Monday and Benjamin will be starting the equivalent of Kindergarten Wednesday. Once they are out, the house will inevitably be a bit quieter. Perhaps then I can get back to blogging. For now, here's a few pictures of the ones who have been keeping me busy.
He will be starting pre-school on Monday and Benjamin will be starting the equivalent of Kindergarten Wednesday. Once they are out, the house will inevitably be a bit quieter. Perhaps then I can get back to blogging. For now, here's a few pictures of the ones who have been keeping me busy.




4 comments:
cute boys
Your family is so adorable! ~~~~Happy 2018~~~~
August 12, 2020: HI Katie and family. Just dropping in to say how sad we are to see that awful oil spill from the tanker than ran aground on the southeast coast of your beautiful island. I hope that other that, all is well. Take care~~~ Sherry
Thank you so much for be thinking of us. Obviously it's been a while since I've blogged. 🙈 Luckily weather conditions are allowing clean up efforts to move ahead. We have lots of people volunteering and since COVID has basically shut down our tourist industry, there are a lot of people with not much to do. Hopefully the efforts will continue to see results and we'll get things under control with minimal impact.
Post a Comment