Sunday Greg, Serena and I spent a lovely day at Fairview Canyon where we were actually able to play in the snow on the mountain. It was a day of relaxing and just enjoying God and one another. It was a really great day.
Monday, we headed back to Salt Lake City to the temple. Nothing really eventful happened this day. No one got thrown out, nothing over the top, but I pray that God will use our conversations and time there.
Beginning Monday both Serena and I began to feel a bit under the weather. I think we both caught a cold.
Yesterday we both continued to feel rough. Luckily both of us were able to take a good nap in the afternoon and are hopefully on the mend...
Last night we had another good night at the pageant. Please pray for us as we continue through the rest of the week. To God be the glory.
Sorry this is so short, but I am low on words today.
Love you all-
2 comments:
Hope you feel better soon.
Praying you feel better soon, love.
Post a Comment