Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back in England

I returned to London yesterday morning at about 7 a.m. (GMT). It was a long flight and as usual on a plane, I couldn't sleep. I did however get to watch some movies. I decided to stay awake all day in an effort to get back on schedule here. I had a friend over and they convinced me to take a little nap before dinner. I slept for about an hour an a half and when I woke up, the clock said 7:24. I freaked out thinking I was late in getting ready for work. I started panicing and went to my bedroom to find clothes to wear. My friend came to my room and asked me if I was okay... I told them that I was running late to which they laughed and let me know that it was 7:24 p.m. Let me tell you, that was a BIG relief.
I am very happy to be back in England. Back to a routine... Vacations are nice, but I am such an anal person that I really enjoy having a schedule and routine.
I was a bit disappointed to find that I would be traveling in to London for work today. I was really hoping to work in West Byfleet, but I have made plans to be there Friday after work if nothing else.
All of this to say that for now I think I feel a bit more at home here in England than I would have imagined in such a short time. I missed England while I was gone and am very happy to be back.
Enough rambling for now.
Cheers-

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for sharing that humorous story! :)

Glad you are safe and sound. :)