On Friday I will be boarding a plane to head back to the US for 10 days. Initially this was planned to be an enjoyable visit in order to get my winter clothes, etc. Unfortunatley, while I am home I will also be moving from my duplex to a storage shed. Sounds like fun huh? I know that it is the best decision, but it is not one that was made with lots of excitement... I am still looking forward to stuffing myself with all of the mexican food I can hold and recieving love from all of my friends and family... I have a feeling that those 10 days are going to pass far to quickly...
Lately I have been thinking of what comes next... What lies ahead? At this point I have absolutely no idea. I am not altogether sure that I would be happy in Bolivar, but at the same time am not altogether sure I want to stay here... I have a feeling that big changes are in the works and I look to them with anticipation. It's funny that I am an adult and have to make decisions... I certainly never would have imagined I'd be in this place... In it all, God is good and he works things together for our good when we love him and follow his purpose for us. Can't wait to see where that leads...
1 comment:
Wish I could be there to stuff myself full of Mexican with you!
Hope you have an amazing trip, filled with lots of love from friends and family!
Post a Comment