So, life has been busy and I have been a bad blogger...
Lots has happened since I last wrote.
I have been to Mauritius to see my future home and meet the future in-laws. I have celebrated a birthday. I have seen "Oliver" with Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) staring as Fagin with my mom and brother. I have queued at Wimbledon, and watch a men's doubles match. I have ordered a wedding dress and invitations for the big day... Wow, that's a lot of good stuff.
I have also struggled with being here in London, when everything I love is somewhere else. Out of this struggle, the Lord has shown me several things. The one thing that stands out concerns the fruit of the Spirit. If someone were to characterize your life, would they use words like, Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, and Self-Control? I am not talking about your friends or the people that are easy to be with... I am talking about your co-workers, your families, and the people who really get under your skin. What would they say? I have to admit that if I am honest the words they would use would probably be something along the lines of moody, impatient, frustrated, and quick tempered. That is not good fruit.
So... what kind of fruit are you producing?
No comments:
Post a Comment