I'm not really sure what to write today. Nothing interesting or extraordinary has happened to me lately. Well, that's not entirely true. God did bring my computer back from the dead. Thank you Jesus!
On Wednesday, I got the blue screen of death and when I tried to reboot, I had no luck. I thought my computer was finally toast. But praise God, on Thursday I tried it again and I was able to boot it up and get working. It's evidence that God cares about all of the details in our lives. If it's important to us, it's important to God.
This weekend is going to be a working weekend in our house. I've got mold to tackle, the refrigerator to defrost, and my hubby has papers from the univeristy to grade. We are both grounded until we get our chores done. :-( Hopefully we will both work quickly.
Other than that, I've not really got anything to say. Sorry for being so boring this week. Perhaps something intersting will be just around the bend. But not too interesting. I don't think I can handle that...
Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment