Friday, October 15, 2010

Travelling

So, last week I spent the week in Birmingham England. This week I am home. I leave tomorrow for a 3 week business trip. I start in India and spend a week in Bhubaneswar, from there I head back to Birmingham for two more weeks in England. Ugh...

I am looking forward to seeing India. It's the first time for me to visit the continent of Asia, and my first time in India. I am sure I will have lots to write about then...

On the other hand, I am suffering from pre-seperation anxiety. I already am mourning the fact I will be away from home and away from my husband for 3 weeks!!!

I guess we'll see if absence really does make the heart grow fonder. From my experiences so far, it's definately true... And one of the best things about being away from my husband is that the first night we are back together, we cling to each other all night... The next morning, we wake up still holding on to each other as if our lives depended on it. It's a great feeling.

I guess I'll see you later!

No comments: