So, I haven't made a blog post in FOREVER!!! Things have been so busy.
Recently, I spent a month in England for work and when I came home, I was moved into my new house. It's lovely. Not to say there haven't been a few hiccups here and there. Hopefully we are done with that and can get settled in.
Currently, we are waiting on our cabinet people to deliver our cabinet. We made our first deposit 4 months ago and were supposed to have cabinets in 6-8 weeks. We will definitely be asking for a discount when they finally are delivered.
Here are some pictures of where we are now.
5 comments:
Wow, WOw, WOW !!!
Katie, your house looks incredible!!! Aside from how beautiful it is, it also looks extremely well-built!
I saw you that you mentioned that you aren't able to blog that often. I think everyone understands that! Between your traveling, your new home, etc... hey... it's just nice that you're able to pop in with an update when you can. :0)
Your "Home Sweet Mauritius" is gorgeous!
xoxoxo ~ hugs & congrats from your blog pal, Sherry :0)
Hey Katie... :-O I just noticed when I logged on here that the last time I popped in, it was on Halloween day! :D
Well, here I am a couple of months later to say....
.....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO KATIE & HUBBY!!!
I'm not sure if you're spending Christmas at home in your new house or if you're traveling, but wherever you are I hope that you both have an awesome holiday and a very, very happy 2012!!
From Sherry ~~ xoxo
Hi Sherry-
I have been stinking at the blog lately. Hopefully I will get back into it this year and be better and posting regularly. Thank you so much for your holiday greetings. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful holiday season and wish you a very blessed 2012.
Hi! Greetings from Quatre Bornes! I was looking for something at the net and came across your blog. Had a look and I'm drooling over the beautiful quilt on your bed... Do you quilt? I do... :) Nice house you have built.. We moved into our new house 5 years ago - love it!
Hope you are doing well... Read your latest post... poor you... sorry to hear about all those smells, I know it's terrible!
Hi Astrid,
Thank you for the compliments on the house and the quilt. Unfortunatly, I don't quilt myself, but my mother does. My grandmother did the embroidery work for the quilt blocks and my mother set it all together. It was a wedding present from them. :-) Thanks also for the consolation on the smells. Things seem to be getting better in general in that department. Let's hope it stays that way.
I can't say that I envy you for living in Quatre Bornes. It is so busy and crowded there... I am in Curepipe. Everything is handy, but there are fewer people. (And it doesn't hurt that the weather is a bit cooler too).
Post a Comment