Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Not great at blogging

So, it has been a while... I blame pregnancy. Or maybe I could just admit to being lazy...
Doesn't seem that much has happened in the last month. The baby is getting bigger and threatens to be huge when he's born. 6.5 weeks to go, I guess we'll see.
I think my husband and I are both anxious to meet our little guy. It is exciting at each doctors appointment to try to get a look at him on the ultrasound. He's getting to the point now where he is so big, he's squished up against me and we can't get a good look at his cute little face. In good time we'll get a good look though. :-)
One interesting experience I have had is childbirth class. It's all in French. Mommies only for the first two sessions. Luckily I understand more French than I speak, but to say the least, I learned some new vocabulary. The terms discussed don't come up a lot in normal conversation... This weekend I have the first session where daddies are included as well, so I think that will be good.
Gotta run. Work is calling.

2 comments:

arcticfox said...

Hi Katie,

When you have a chance, how about about a baby update? :0)

When you last posted in March, you had 6.5 weeks to go.

What's the baby's name? I hope you, your baby & family are all doing well!! xoxo

Sherry

ilario said...

Nice and interesting blog :)