Benjamin Clency was born at 10:55 am on May 2, 2012.
He weighed 3.1 kg (6.82 pounds) and was 50 cm long.
He is absolutely beautiful and we are in love. More to come once we get the hang of napping. :-)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats!
My first grandchild arrived back in April, Friday the 13th to be exact, and 15 minutes after I made it to the hospital (after traveling for 5 days and through multiple countries to get back to Bolivar ... and he wasn't even expected for another 5 weeks.) Talk about providential timing.
Anyhow, the little tykes are great; take the tips in Deuteronomy 6:4-9 and all the pains and costs will be repaid a thousand times over.
So, obviously, I've sort of neglected this blog a bit... I really should find some time to make more posts. Life is way more entertaining with a toddler. :-)
7 comments:
Congrats!
My first grandchild arrived back in April, Friday the 13th to be exact, and 15 minutes after I made it to the hospital (after traveling for 5 days and through multiple countries to get back to Bolivar ... and he wasn't even expected for another 5 weeks.) Talk about providential timing.
Anyhow, the little tykes are great; take the tips in Deuteronomy 6:4-9 and all the pains and costs will be repaid a thousand times over.
Jay
Toutes mes félicitations
Thanks for the congratulations. We are totally in love and really enjoying having him. :-)
I just realized I haven't checked in for a while.. and WOW, your precious son is already a year old!!
Happy belated birthday Benjamin! ♡
I hope all is going well with you Katie. I'm sure you're staying busy as usual!
Your pal in Anchorage~ :0)
Oops, I mean to sign that..
Your pal in Anchorage "Sherry" :D
So, obviously, I've sort of neglected this blog a bit... I really should find some time to make more posts. Life is way more entertaining with a toddler. :-)
Enjoyed your 'life in Mauritius' and wondered if there is any chance of more when you have some time?
We are always happy to show our customers another side to life at the holiday destinations they book with us.
Best wishes to the family.
Grove Travel, UK.
Post a Comment