Friday, May 23, 2008

'Ello Govna'


Let's see... Not much exciting has been happening in my life lately, so I will tell you about other people...

First off, a big Praise God. James Schuler is a co-worker of mine and around Christmas time his wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. They have 3 young children and this was a scary proposition. Just this week results came back that after chemo-therapy and surgery, Leslie appears to be cancer free. I wonderful miracle. You can check out her story at: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/leslieshuler


Next, my nephew Wesley hit the run that won his little league team the championship in a baseball tournament. It's wonderful and I am so proud of him.


Finally, I will ask you to pray for me and my team as we make preparations to go to Utah in about 2 weeks. I am very excited about this trip and am praying not only for a great time with my team (who I haven't seen since March), but also some great conversations with mormons. I am sure there will be blogs from that :)


In the mean time I am set for my brother's arrival tomorrow morning. I am sure we will have a wonderful time and hopefully I will have something fun to post about that.


Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ello Govna to you!

Wesley must be soooo excited! Good job, buddy!

Thanks for the update. Hope you and Kit have a blast!