Last night I had a few friends from the office over for dinner. I wanted for Kit to meet them, but also wanted to see them before leaving for Utah. We had a really nice time. I think it put Kit at ease knowing that I have good people here to look after me, and I think it was nice for them to meet Kit and see a little of where I come from. Michelle spent quite a bit of time telling me that I must stay in England for a few years. She even began to work out the details in her mind. We will see how that all unfolds.
Tonight Kit and I are going to see Les Miserables and the Queen's Theater. I am pretty excited. My first West End show... (equivalent to Broadway)
I am sad that Kit will be leaving Sunday, but I hope that he had a good time here and got to experience the wonderful things that have lead me to fall in love with England. The weather has certainly been a kind relief to him as it has been below 70 degrees everyday. Quite a big difference from the temperatures in excess of 90 degrees back home in Dallas. It's hard for me to believe that in less than I week I will be returning to the US for my mission trip to Utah. Time certainly is flying.
In the mean time I have lots of work to accomplish. Hope this post finds you all well.
Lots of love to you-
3 comments:
Glad for the update and to hear that you are having a great time. I am a little jealous about the show though. :)
Color me green about the show. Happy to hear that your having a good time with Kit. Anxious to see you.
London may have Les Mis, but Bolivar has GUACAMOLE! Can't wait to see you city girl!
Post a Comment