Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sorry it's been a while




Hey everyone,

Sorry it has been so long since I have written anything. Life has been quite busy lately. We are really behind on our work project and so much stress and thought has been wasted on work :(

My mom and sister left Tuesday after visiting for a week and a half. I think that they both really enjoyed seeing England and I enjoyed having them here. I think my favorite thing we did was the day we went to Hampton Court Palace and enjoyed the day exploring the palace and the beautiful gardens that are there.

One thing I have learned while being here is that I think it is harder for the person who is being visited when the company comes and goes... When you are anticipating company, you are anxious for all fo the travel connections to go well... Did they have a good flight? Did they get through immigration without a hassle? Did the car company pick them up? Finally, they arrive and you can relax... Then it comes to the leaving. The people who have come to visit might be sad to leave, but at the same time, they are anxious to get back to their family at home. You on the other hand have only an empty apartment to come home to...

Enough of the sentimental crap...

In the mean time, I had better get back to work. Hopefully once I get over the hump, things will slow down and get back to normal.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love the pics and the sentimental crap. Just because we are happy to get home doesn't mean we don't miss you! I did offer to come live with you, you know! ;)

Seriously, I know that must be hard on you. Yet, you are still gracious to allow us all to come.

Hugs!