A record of life through my eyes.
Wow! That is cool...I can't believe how many people stopped what they were doing to watch...somehow, I don't think that would happen here. Sadly.
How cool. Were these pictures taken with your cool pink phone or did you have your camera? Thanks for sharing your life with us. I love to see the blogs:) Miss you Jen
These pictures were taken with my actually camera, but like I said when you are looking 7 floors down you can't expect something great...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! That is cool...I can't believe how many people stopped what they were doing to watch...somehow, I don't think that would happen here. Sadly.
How cool. Were these pictures taken with your cool pink phone or did you have your camera? Thanks for sharing your life with us. I love to see the blogs:) Miss you Jen
These pictures were taken with my actually camera, but like I said when you are looking 7 floors down you can't expect something great...
Post a Comment