This year for Christmas, my friend Sarah came to visit me. I am so glad she did. Otherwise I would have been a sad sack. :-) We did everything there is to do, and then more. We saw Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern Museum of Art, The Tower of London, the British Museum, the National Gallery, two West End Shows, Brick Lane, Chinatown, the Portobello Road Market, the Camden Market, Lloyd's of London, Fuzzy's Grub (my favorite breakfast hot spot) and lots of Starbucks and other cafe's. We also went to Oxford one day and did a self-guided tour. It was pretty fun. Don't worry we had plenty of time to goof off and do nothing too. Not to mention the food. We had Thai, Chinese, Nepalese, Indian, Italian, Mediteranean... You name it, we tried it. :-)
This will certainly be a Christmas to remember...
Wish you could have come too...
2 comments:
Glad you girls had a great time, and I am especially thankful that she was there with you, my friend.
Love you!
I am thankful that Sara Mae came to be with. It is good that you had someone there. The only thing thing better would us comeing alson. Ha!
Post a Comment