Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Extension...

If you have not already heard, I believe I will be extending my term here for a further 6 months. This should bring me up through September of 2009. Ironically, this is when my work permit expires. Coincidence??? I think not. There are still some outstanding details so this isn't carved in stone, but it is pretty much a done deal. Hopefully as a part of staying longer, I will be moving a little closer to the city. Not because I really like the busyness and hustle and bustle, but because it will make my commute considerably shorter... We will see how all of the details work out. Hopefully this will give some folks a chance to come visit, or perhaps come again... Although, in this economy travelling is not the first thing on everyone's minds.

Anyway- That's the latest on me. I'll be sure to give an update soon.

No comments: