Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fish and Chips

Yesterday I had my first proper fish and chips. They were quite good. I can't imagine trying to eat it everyday, but once every other week wouldn't be entirely out of line. It's very similar to Captain D's except the batter isn't as butter and rich. I think I could get used to this. :)
It's no wonder everyone walks everywhere here. They are just walking off the fish and chips.
Cheerio-

Another interesting thing... I saw my first Ford Ka today. It is a model of Ford that doesn't get marketed in the US. I honestly don't think they manufacture it with the stearing will on the correct side for America. Very interesting...

2 comments:

Becky said...

No fish for me. :) Would love to have a Ka, I think. They are cute and tiny.

Love to hear about your adventures.

Anonymous said...

You know how we Whites are about fords, maybe you just need to send one over for us. Ha! I hope to ride in one when we come.