Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lloyd's of London

Today I had my first visit the the Lloyd's of London building. It is a really impressive building. The elevators, wiring etc are all on the outside of the building and the offices are all in the center. There is also an inside/outside look to the first few floors. I really can't explain it but it is impressive. Tres Moderne. Very vogue, modern design. It wouldn't say it is an attractive building, but it is really cool. There is even a man in a top hat and red coat to open the doors for you. How cool is that? I will likely be spending a few days a week working from there. Should be interesting. If you fancy more information on the building, follow the link below.
http://www.lloyds.com/About_Us/The_Lloyds_building/
Cheers everyone :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds impressive!
It was great to see an update.